Caroline Easton lives in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with her husband and two of her three children. The eldest having flown the nest. She first began writing in 2012, and her first novel, Dancing in the Rain, was published in 2013. Other novels include Taking a Risk and Worth the Risk, both of which are rock star romances.
You can follow her on twitter, @carolinelou70 or check out her website, http://carolineeaston.wix.com/author to keep up with her ramblings and general life events.
Facts about Caroline
- I am a huge super hero fan, Thor is my favourite!
- I count in two’s in my head when I’m stressed.
- I order diet drinks when I eat junk food, to make myself feel less guilty.
- It took me 3 attempts to pass my driving test.
- I hate driving.
- I have no sense of direction, I get lost at the end of my street.
- My favourite film is Cool Runnings.